Welcome to the homepage of Discrete Mathematics Laboratory. Our research themes are combinatorial optimization and discrete mathematics.
About usOur laboratory consists of staff and students in
- Applied Mathematics and Physics Course, School of Informatics and Mathematical Science, Faculty of Enginnering, and
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics
- introduction page of our research
- dissertations of past PhD students
- requisites of applicants for graduate studies
In the lists below, names are followed by Email accounts. Email address of each is (account)@amp.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp.
|Assistant Professor||Aleksandar Shurbevski||shurbevski|
|Administrative Assistant||Naomi Takamura||takamura|
Doctoral course students
|Naveed Ahmed Azam||azam|
Master course students
Special research students
or-web at amp.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace "at" by "@")
Discrete mathematics, Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
Main Campus in Yoshida Campus, Faculty of Engineering Bldg. No.8, 3F,
Rooms: 301 (Prof Nagamochi), 302 (Administrative Assistants), 303 (Visitor's quarters),
312 (Asst. Prof Shurbevski), 304, 311, 313, 315 (Students).
Access to the Yoshida Campus is described here.