For Foreign Students

Requirements to become a member of our laboratory as a “research student”: If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me, including in your message your CV, (scanned copies of) certificates of language exam scores (e.g., TOEFL, JLPT) and university scores.

Note: A research student is supposed to become a master or PhD student. To become a master course student, you need to understand Japanese, because in our department, most of the lectures are given in Japanese and you will not be able to obtain a master degree unless you understand them.

Home page of M. Yagiura