- Prof. Tetsuo Asano (JAIST, Japan)
- Prof. Peter Eades (University of Sydney, Australia)
- Prof. Robert Tarjan (Princeton University, HP, USA)
Technical Program & Floor Map (PDF, updated on December 5)
- Each contributed talk consists of presentation for 20 minutes and question-and-answer for 3 minutes.
- There will be a laptop and a projector in each lecture room for presentation. However, we strongly recommend to bring your own laptop for your presentation.
- Please test your laptop and slides before your session starts.
- OHP and whiteboard are NOT available.
Schedule of Talks (Mondy)
Schedule of Talks (Tuesday)
Schedule of Talks (Wednesday)